Saturated dry vapour, is a gas that brings together in a single time a detergent and biocide activity (combined effects of temperature and pressure)
Steam also has a very important cleaning power: it acts as a surfactant that dissolves fats and cleans thoroughly.
A Professional Steam Device Allows you to get:
- Faster cleaning on all flat surfaces and complex shapes: such as radiators, trolleys, rollers, beds, siphons, etc.
- Easier, faster and more efficient cleaning of surfaces or nooks that are considered difficult to clean: such as windowsills, baseboards and baseboards, door surrounds, heat exchangers etc.
- Cleaning of electrical or electronic parts, following a precise procedure, without risk or damage: such as switches, electrical plugs, lamp holders, motor blocks, etc.
- More environmentally friendly cleaning, since the use of detergent is limited to 50% of applications, instead of 100% with the traditional method.
- More economical cleaning, by the use of water alone in 50% of applications And the time saving achieved by the operator (no wiping in the case of use of suction).
- A rewarding, healthier and less tiring cleaning for the operator.
The'Professional Steam Device VAPBIO Allows you to make a Efficient cleaning with saturated dry steam.
|The traditional method||The Steam method|
|It is done in four steps||It is done in two steps|
|1. Physical disposal of solid waste: sweeping, scraping, collecting, evacuating, aspiring.||1. Physical disposal of solid waste: sweep, scrape, pick up, evacuate.|
|2. Pre-wash: Moisten to facilitate disbonding of soils||2. Pre-wash, cleaning and rinsing with suction: the action of the steam allows to carry out these 3 steps in a single passage.|
|3. Cleaning: Remove dirt from surfaces treated by a combined action of heat, mechanical action, contact time and chemistry: water + detergent (see "Cleaning Circle" below).|
|4. Rinsing: In some cases, remove the "waste – detergent" solutions from the media.|
Here is a non-exhaustive list of steam cleaning applications:
- Degreasing of surfaces, floors, kitchen hoods, ovens
- Cleaning and disinfection of air conditioners
- Disposal of gum residues on carpets, concrete, table etc. ..
- Carpet cleaning, seats, armchairs, carpets
- Cleaning of joints, baseboards
- Indoor and outdoor car cleaning
- Removal of bed bugs, mites, and other allergens
- Taking off stickers, wallpapers
- Cleaning the Windows
- Bactericidal Treatment on surfaces
- Disinfection of bottling lines
- Disinfection of toys, children's parks
- Cleaning and disinfection of cold rooms
- Odor-proof treatment
Download the article in PDF format: