Advantages of Industrial Steam cleaner: Steambio 19000
The Industrial Steam Cleaner Steambio 19000 is ideal for disinfecting, degreasing and cleaning equipment, parts and components to restore and rejuvenate production units.
- The vapor is very soft for the surface: the heat (185 ° C) and the pressure (10 bars) of the Steam act as a surfactant that dissolves fats and cleans in depth.
- The Steambio 19000 can be used with detergent, degreaser or other product to increase the speed of cleaning.
- Our industrial steam cleaners consume up to 96% less water than traditional cleaning, allowing industrial use in places that cannot be wet or where the presence of electronics prevents the use of water in quantity.
- The industrial cleaning by steam allows a drying time gain which is practically non-existent, the surfaces are not or little wet after the cleaning.
- Unlike high pressure cleaners, the steam cleaner can be used without stopping production and does not interfere with the active staff.
Pressurized Dry Steam Technology is a relatively dry spray (about 5% water) is projected under pressure of 10 bars on the surface to be cleaned, at a temperature of 185 ° C. Some models are equipped with a detergent tank for the addition of disinfectants, soaps, degreasers or other cleaning products.
The very low water use of the steam cleaner allows safe use in industrial environments in Places that cannot be wet or where the presence of electronics prevents the use of water in quantity.
The industrial steam cleaner designed by IBL Specifik is therefore recommended for cleaning and disinfecting the dirt embedded in production equipment as well as parts and components.
Recommended material by IBL Specifik :
Almost unlimited applications of industrial steam cleaner for industrial cleaning
- Removes oils and degreases industrial equipment
- Provides a Deep cleaning, because the high temperature of the Steam has a surfactant and detergent effect.
- In-depth industrial cleaning of Chains, rollers and packaging.
- Industrial cleaning and maintenance of Ducts and ventilation grates.
- Industrial degreasing of Control panels and electrical boards.
- Industrial sanitation Conveyors.
- Cleaning of Industrial machines and workbenches.
- Industrial disinfection Steel tanks.
- Industrial degreasing and Polishing Parts of mechanical bodywork and alloy rims.
- Industrial disinfection and cleaning Bottling lines and nozzles.
- A cleaning of the Electrical or electronic parts, according to a precise procedure, without risk or damage: such as switches, electrical plugs, lamp holders, motor blocks, etc.
- Industrial cleaning More environmentally friendly, since the use of detergent is limited to 50% of applications, instead of 100% with the traditional method.
- Industrial cleaning More Economical, by the use of water alone in 50% of applications And the time saving achieved by the operator (no wiping in the case of use of suction).
- A rewarding, healthier and less tiring industrial cleaning for the operator.
- Reduces the use of corrosive and harmful chemicals to Health and the environment.
- Greatly reduces Water consumption and the costs generated Through the management of contaminated water.
- Eliminates the accumulation of substances, dirt and residues on any equipment.