IBL Specifik offers a range of Car Steam Cleaner Professional for the cleaning and degreasing of automobiles or other vehicles (ambulances, car, bus ...). Here are the methods and opportunities offered by our steam cleaners to maintain the cars outside and inside.
The steam cleaning inside the car:
- Cleaning the doors and windows: The steam cleaner allows to easily degrease and clean windows, doors, pockets, hard surfaces ... the action of steam and heat allow to lift stains, grease and oils for a Visible refurbishment.
- Cleaning of car seats: with accessories provided by IBL Specifik, you can clean all types of seats (leather, fabrics ...). Without assaulted the surface of the seat, the steam removes dirt and fats, moreover, the mild moisture of the steam cleaner allows to rehydrate and soften the leather.
- Cleaning the console and steering wheel: the use of the steam cleaner removes dirt and dust from the steering wheel and the console. The steam produced is relatively dry, you can safely use the steam cleaner on the radio, buttons, ventilation grates and all electronic equipment.
- Carpet Cleaning: Carpets are most often soiled by mud, rock or liquids. A vacuum cleaner steamer makes it possible to clean and quickly replace carpets. Possibility of use with soap or other cleaning agent.
Steam cleaning on the outside of the car:
- Cleaning the bodywork: Using a steam cleaner has several advantages for cleaning a bodywork. The use of dry steam makes it possible to achieve large water savings, moreover, the action of the steam allows to remove dirt from the pores of the paint of the bodywork, which is not the case of traditional cleaning.
- Clean the rims and the engine: these are the dirtiest and most neglected places by vehicle owners. A steam cleaner allows to quickly get rid of all the dust, oils and other dirt, which is very difficult to achieve with a traditional cleaning. In addition, the dry steam allows to clean the engine and its electrical components without risk.