6 Arguments for steam cleaning in a hospital environment
1) Cleans efficiently : The water vapour does not contain any minerals and is discharged from any electrical conductivity. It can then neutralize the static loads of dirt and will not leave any lime deposits. The heat/pressure torque will be able to penetrate the smallest corners and more easily eliminate biofilm.
2) A surface disinfectant : Thanks to its high temperature of at least 170 ° C and a pressure between 5 and 8 bars, the steam will destroy the germs present on the surfaces.
3) Economic method: Steam cleaning does not require any chemical detergent and is water-efficient.
4) Environmentally friendly : Steam cleaning does not generate chemical effluent and uses only water.
5) No microbial resistance : Using this steam procedure in a hospital environment will not cause the microorganisms to be habitually addicted, unlike chemical disinfectants, which often induce resistance mechanisms.
6) No allergic risk For users and patients the steam does not produce any allergens.
Recommended equipment for steam cleaning in a hospital environment
|VAPBIO||7 bars-180 ° C-Stainless steel frame-suction|