The transport industry is very important in everyday life. One of the current issues in this area is to archieve impeccable hygienic conditions for passengers, as a guarantee of quality for the brand image of the group. Our equipment range has been initially developed to meet high-speed train characteristic needs (narrow corridors, unstable electrical network, important impacts…). Similar technical requirements are faced in the aeronautic and public transportation areas.
A car has different and relatively complex to clean surfaces: windows, bodywork, wheels, engine, seats, carpets, instrument panel... The steam cleaning is recommended for its efficiency and polyvalence on the inside and outside surfaces.
The combined action of heat and pressure has a detergent and biocidal action on the surfaces, which enables the cleaning of the windows or the motor unit without damaging their surfaces. The steam features are essential to clean inside the car. This system eliminates the stains, odors and leaves the surfaces dry so that the vehicle can be used immediately after treatment.
The wide range of accessories make the machine fit to any surface and makes the operator's work easier: cleaning is fast and efficient. Furthermore, the use of dry saturated steam ensures the complete removal of ticks, fleas or lices in the fabrics.
Equipment for Cars Steam Cleaning :
Examples of applications in car wash:
- Cleaning the body and the wheels
- Cleaning and degreasing the engine
- Window cleaning: windshield, mirrors
- Cleaning and sanitizing rugs and seats
- Cleaning the dashboard and air vents
Other examples of use in transport:
- Cleaning and disinfection of seats *, hallways, doors, luggage ... in trains
- Cleaning and disinfection of seats, corridors, doors, luggage ... of Civil Aircraft
- Cleaning and disinfection of seats, corridors, doors, luggage ... of RER and metro
- Cleaning and disinfection of seats, corridors, doors, luggage ... in boats
* Dry steam is very useful for cleaning and disinfecting the seats without wetting.