The industrial steam cleaner Steambio 19000 is ideal to disinfect, degrease and clean equipment, rooms and componants to maintain and rejuvenate the production units.
- The steam is very gentle for the surfaces: heat (185 ° C) and pressure (10 bar) act as a surfactant to dissolve greases and cleans deeply.
- The Steambio 19000 can be used with a detergent, a degreaser or another product to increase the speed of cleaning.
- Our industrial steam cleaners cut water consumption up to 96% compared to traditional cleaning methods, and can be used in areas that can not be wet or to clean electronical parts.
- Industrial cleaning using steam saves time as drying is almost inexistent, because the surfaces are not or barely wet after cleaning.
- Unlike high pressure water cleaners, a steam generator can be used without stopping the production and does not interfere with present employees.
The technology of dry steam under pressure lies in the projection of a relatively dry steam (about 5% of water) at high temperature (185°C) which is is sprayed with a 10-bar pressure on surfaces. Some of our machines are equipped with a detergent tank so that the operator can add disinfectants, soaps, degreasers and other cleaning products to steam.
The very low use of water of our steam cleaners allows safe operations in industrial areas that can not be wet or when the presence of electronical parts forbids the use of a large quantity of water.
The Industrial Steam Cleaner designed by IBL Specifik is recommended to clean and disinfect dirty equipment and components.
Industrial Steam Cleaner
Industrial Steam Cleaning
The almost unlimited applications of an industrial steam cleaner:
- Removes oils and degreases industrial equipment
- Provides deep cleaning, because the high temperature steam acts as a surfactant and detergent.
- Cleans strings, rolls and packagings deeply
- Cleans and maintains pipes and ventilation grilles.
- Degreases control panels and switchboards.
- Cleans industrial conveyor belts.
- Cleans industrial machinery and workbenches.
- Disinfects industrial steel tanks.
- Degreases and polishes mechanical body parts and alloy wheels.
- Cleans and disinfects bottling lines and nozzles.
- Cleans electrical or electronic parts, according to a very precise, safe procedure: secure cleaning of switches, sockets, plugs, motor units...
- Is more eco-friendly, since detergent is only used in 50% of the interventions, instead of 100% with traditional methodsA greener cleaning industry, since the use of detergent is limited to 50% of applications, instead of 100% with the traditional method.
- Is more cost-effective, as water drop by itself is only used in 50% of the interventions, and also due to the operator's time-savings (no need to spend time dring out if he uses vacuum option)industrial cleaning, using water only in 50% of applications and the time saved by the operator (not wiping in the case of the use of suction).
- Is safer, more enhancing and less tiring to use for the operator
- Reduces the use of harsh chemicals which are harmful to health and the environment.
- Removes the accumulation of substances, dirt and residues on any equipment.