Steam is a gas that combines at the same time a detersive and a detergent action (mixed effects of temperature and pressure).
The steam has also a profficient cleaning power: it acts as a surfactant which dissolves grease and cleans in depth.
A professional steam cleaner provides :
- A quicker cleaning on all flat surfaces with a complex geometry such as heaters, trolleys, wheels, beds, siphons…
- An easier, quicker and more efficient cleaning of difficult surfaces, such as window sills, skirting boards and corners, door frames...
- The cleaning of electrical or electronic components with a specific and safe process, such as switches, electric plugs, lamp bases, motor units...
- An eco-friendly cleaning, as detergent is used only in 50% of the applications, instead of 100% for the traditional method.
- A more economical cleaning, as water is used only in 50% of applications and a time-savings, as the operator does not need to dry out before vacuuming.
- A healthier, more valuable and less tiring cleaning for the operator.
The VAPBIO professional steam cleaner enables an efficient dry steam cleaning.
|TRADITIONAL METHOD||STEAM METHOD|
|4 steps||2 steps|
|1. Mechanical solid waste removal by: brooming, scraping, collecting, clearing, vacuuming.||1. Mechanical solid waste removal by: brooming, scraping, collecting, clearing, vacuuming.|
|2. Prewash : by humidifying to make stains removal easier||2. Clean up : washing, rinsing and vacuuming : steam action enables to combine these 3 steps in 1.|
|3. Clean up : by removing stains from the treated/targeted surfaces, with a heat, mechanical action, contact lapse and chemistry combined process : water+detergent (see below « cleaning circle »).|
|4. Rinsing : in some cases, to remove the « waste-detergent » residuals from the structures.|
Here is a list of some steam cleaning applications:
- Removal of grease marks on floors, kitchen hoods, ovens
- Removal of graffitis, ink, paint
- Removal of chewing gums on carpets, concrete, tables...
- Removal of stickers, wallpapers
- Cleaning of carpets, sofas, seats
- Cleaning of joints, skirting boards
- Cleaning of cars, both inside or outside
- Cleaning of windows
- Elimination of bed bugs, mites, and other allergenes
- Bactericidal treatment of surfaces
- Disinfection of filing lines
- Disinfection of toys, playpens
- Cleaning and disinfection of cold rooms
- Anti-odor treatment
Download this article in PDF: