The foam-rinse machine is a cleaning system which sprays self-adhering foam to either horizontal or vertical surfaces. The foam seeps in every nook to treats the entire area. The process ends up with a rinse operation that implies an access to a water drainage system.
How does Netbio, the IBL Specifik's foam-rinse machine, work?
- The operator sprays the foam on every surface
- The operator waits a few minutes (the contact time) to let the detergent/disinfecting agent work accurately
- The operator sets the NETBIO on “rinsing program” and washes the foam out
The foam spray is directly connected to the water system, so that the machine's autonomy becomes unlimited.
The IBL Specifik's professional NETBIO foam-rinse machine can be used in any place fitted with a water drainage system such as the toilet blocks/showers of a campsite, public swimming pools, saunas…
What are the advantages of the NETBIO foam-rinse machine ?
- The foam adheres to any structure for a longer contact time, so that the cleaning and disinfection action is more efficient.
- The foam covers in white all the surfaces it has been sprayed on, so that the operator can easily check whether every corner has been processed.
- While the foam is taking effect, the operator can clean other surfaces: it is a time-savings.
- The operator gets less tired by the process, as the cleaning is completed by the chemical action of both the foam and the rinsing. The operation is easier and more hygienic, and thus more gratifying.
- There is no surface limit: a big room can be quickly entirely treated .
Download this article in PDF: